Friday

Get Spicy with HPE at SpiceWorld!

I’m already in Texas, spending the weekend in DFW area visiting my sister, nieces and nephews, and my daughter and her husband. On Monday I’ll make my way to Austin for SpiceWorld.

HPE is a Pure Capasicin Sponsor of SpiceWorld – I think that’s as spicy as it gets, right? I wanted to give you some tips for catching up with us at SpiceWorld.

It’s Magic in the HPE Booth!

SpiceHeads at SpiceWorld last year pick HPE as the best booth. A big reason was the magician we had. I’ve been to my share of shows and seen more magicians than I can count but I was pretty blown away by his tricks and so were attendees. We have the same magician so be sure to come check him out.

Our booth is #59 and will be hard to miss right in the middle of the demo area. We’ll have experts to talk about HPE Nimble Storage, HPE Storage, ProLiant Gen10, iLO 5, Aruba,...



from SpiceWorld http://ift.tt/2y5aMNU
via IFTTT

manchester spice corps