Monday

Had a thought for good swag

I won't be at Spiceworld this year (/cry) but recent events have given me an idea for some swag that would probably be appreciated by us IT pros..

DECENT. HEADPHONES.

I usually wear a bluetooth headset while I'm working to drown out the noises around me. It is critical to my sanity (what's left of it anyway).

Last week, the left side stopped working.

The only headphones I had were some I got at spiceworld back in 2015, I never used them because I didn't need them.

They were hardly useful at all, unfortunately.

I'm not suggesting that vendors shell out $40 for a headset to give to the people that come by, but some decent quality plug in headphones that sound GOOD would be a godsend!

Yes, I know there are other threads about swag, but they're 2-3 weeks old and I don't want to dredge up an older thread.



from SpiceWorld https://ift.tt/2K4EcTa
via IFTTT

manchester spice corps