Tuesday

PowerShell help

Not sure if its appropriate to do here but I figured I'd go ahead and ask and if its not ok feel free to delete.

I was inspired by this mornings PowerShell session. I've already gotten 4 notifications about users locking their accounts. Last night I quickly wrote some quick instructions for my boss (non-technical CFO) to remote into the DC and unlock the account. I think it would be really cool to put a PS script on his desktop that does it for him though. I'd love to figure this out on my own so I can learn but with the short time frame and the expertise here at Spiceworld I was hoping to get some expertise help.

What I would like to have is to have the PS sit on his desktop or folder. He double clicks it and it automatically connects to the DC. It would then prompt for admin AD credentials (his login credentials aren't admin) and then...



from SpiceWorld https://ift.tt/2yqkCc8
via IFTTT

manchester spice corps