Monday

What is your SpiceWorld budget?

Hi folks!

I've been hoping to attend SpiceWorld for several years. I have been working to convince my boss of the benefit of me attending unsuccessfully. I think my best bet to attend is to finance the trip myself. With that said, aside from scoring a $99 ticket by this Friday for next year, what is the average cost to attend SpiceWorld?

Can you please share your ballpark cost including hotel, food, transit, etc? I'm aware airfare varies depending on where I'm coming from, but everything else should be relatively similar for everyone. If I know how much I need between now and next year it makes it that much easier to save up.

Thanks and hope to see you all in Austin next year!

-Sean



from SpiceWorld https://ift.tt/2IYhI3c
via IFTTT

manchester spice corps