Monday

Anyone up for a Steps Challenge during SpiceWorld 2023?

During a conference, you get a lot of walking in. I went to one earlier this year; I had over 100,000 steps during the event. Before that, I was doing 25,000 to 30,000 steps a week. And believe me, by the end of each day, I felt the difference and had to have a good "sit down" break before doing anything each evening.

Since returning to Spiceworks, I have been working towards being healthier. So, since July, I've been doing a workout each weekday and getting in around 45,000 to 50,000 steps each week. I've also been jogging more, but that's a different topic. The long-term goal is to be healthier, but I am also a fan of making mini-goals. One of those is getting in many steps during SpiceWorld and not feeling like I have to take a break and soak my feet just because I've been walking so much.

I'm also a fan of gamifying things, so...



from SpiceWorld https://ift.tt/ULQX6oM
via IFTTT

manchester spice corps