Thursday

What's your plan for high-fiving me in Austin next week?

Image: post content

Hi, y'all - Chad here. I mean, I think the title says it all. Have you even considered the logistics yet? For the record, I'll be monitoring one of our breakout rooms each day, so if you're coming in, high-five me and be counted!

I'm coming to Austin to do three things: 1) High-five SpiceWorld attendees, 2) See if there's a Roky Erickson shrine somewhere, and 3) Try to survivehavingSlavaas a chauffeur. I may have to flip the order around, but those are my main goals.

While I keep doing laundry, you'd better get to planning. I'll be in Austin all week, so I guess if you just happen to run into me at a vintage guitar store, that high-five will also count. But just this time. Good luck/see you soon!



from SpiceWorld https://ift.tt/OHh9LYV
via IFTTT

manchester spice corps