Saturday

Women in IT at SpiceWorld

I'm considering pitching SpiceWorld to my boss for training this year for myself.  But I have a question: how many women typically end up attending?  I ask because I went to a local VMUG conference last year, and as I looked around the room of 150+ people, I couldn't see any other women.  Combine that with being new to VMware (and an introvert) and I felt pretty intimidated. 

From the agenda, there are several very useful sessions at SpiceWorld--so with my current level of IT knowledge SpiceWorld looks like a better fit subject-wise. 

So what percentage of attendees are women, 5%, 20%, 30%?  If there are any women who have attended in the pass, I'd love to hear your impression of SpiceWorld.



from SpiceWorld http://ift.tt/2tzsgOl
via IFTTT

manchester spice corps