Friday

Post-Spiceworld dinner - Thursday night

Every time I visit Austin, I stop for a steak at the Vince Young Steakhouse before I leave. I'm planning on going on Thursday at 7pm and wanted to see if anyone would want to join me. The prices are pretty reasonable, as far as steakhouses go, and their food is incredible. I know most people are leaving Wed night or Thurs morning, but I thought that there may be some people who are sticking around or who live in the area that might be interested in a final hurrah.

Please post here or PM me if you would like to go - while I don't think there will be more than a couple people (if any), if there are more than 2 or 3 people interested then I'd like to make a reservation just in case.



from SpiceWorld http://ift.tt/2y5n8pu
via IFTTT

manchester spice corps