Monday

What Spiceworld 2023 Meant to Me

So, it was my first year being a bonafide attendee, and I must say, the experience did not disappoint. Three things come to mind:

1) My co-workers - Much like all the IT Pros in how you all flock to Spiceworld each year to renew, rekindle and establish new relationships with your fellow IT Pros - it was amazing for me to spend time with many Spiceworkers that I have neither ever met live nor ever even talked to. Being close to the people I work with is really important to me, and the time spent with them during the event is priceless. So many stories - most of which cannot be told in open public - but many stories that we will all share for years to come.

2) My new IT Pro friends - I talked to a lot of you. You sought me out, and in some cases, stalked me (Slava) over the 4 days. Obviously kidding, except that many did reach out to talk...



from SpiceWorld https://ift.tt/N5FOe7R
via IFTTT

manchester spice corps