Thursday

Unofficial Spiceworld Scavenger Hunt 2017

A while back I put out a post about a "Secret Bar Tour" for Spiceworld 2017 I was thinking of putting together. Honestly, I was thinking I would grab a handful of people and recreate what happened to me last year with a friendly group of vendors from Waterford Technologies.

But, alas, for Spiceworld that will not do!

So, in order to make it more interesting, I have turned it into a scavenger hunt. There will be 7 local locations. All within walking distance of the conference center. Some harder to get into than others. I have drafted up a clue sheet and added it to the unofficial agenda.

If you would like to participate, come the to the Newbie Bootcamp or the Spicebuddy table for more information. A prize to the first person to complete the challenge.

May the best Spicehead win!




from SpiceWorld http://ift.tt/2fRXGND
via IFTTT

manchester spice corps