Wednesday

Bring back the swag!!

For those that have been to a Spiceworld before, one of the big treats from newbies and vets alike is "swag". Yes, IT people have this weird obsession withchotchkies. I myself, love the look on my kids faces when I bring a bag of cool nitnacks home.

The first year we came, there was a variety of interesting spins on regular conference swag. Things like:

  • Spice packets
  • Bacon bandaids
  • Battle axes
  • Inflatables
  • Sumo Wrestler stress balls
  • Light up sun glasses
  • Zombie anything in 2010?
  • The Star Wars themed year was epic!

But, I have to admit the last year was a bit disappointing. I walked away with bag full of simple logo t-shirts and a deluge of fidget spinners. Come on people!

If your a vendor out there. Bring your A game back to Spiceworld. No more USB sticks, power adapters, and for heavens sake no fidget spinners.



from SpiceWorld https://ift.tt/2Jfkl3c
via IFTTT

manchester spice corps