Saturday

Worth it for a software developer?

Hi guys,

I'm going to be in Austin for a social event Oct 10th and I was actively looking for IT events in the area while I was here. I'm coming from the UK on the weekend so I wanted to really make it worth it!

I've been a contractor for 7 years now, specializing in developing and integrating Microsoft .NET applications, though I'm looking at moving into Dynamics from an ERP angle in a year or two so meeting and talking to folks in this space would be "awesome".

From what I can tell, this looks like it might be more targeted at your network admins, IT managers etc - think someone from my area could get much out of this? Don't believe the sessions have been announced yet so I'm guessing a little at the minute!

Managed to find one video from last year on YouTube on Wireless Security which looked pretty good so general IT will always gets me...



from SpiceWorld https://ift.tt/2IymAic
via IFTTT

manchester spice corps