Thursday

Cyali's 2nd annual board game mixer

Hey folks!

My board game mixer will be during lunch Wednesday this year. (~11a-2p ish) I wanted to see what people were feeling for location - I'm looking at either commandeering some of the tables in the food area of the convention hall, or getting a large table at a restaurant nearby. If we do a restaurant, everyone would be responsible for their own food unless I'm able to find a sponsor.

(This is separate from my DnD meetup on Tues)

I need to take inventory of my box-o-games, but from the top of my head I'll have the below with me:

  • Cards Against Humanity
  • Secret Hitler
  • Competition Kitchen
  • Fluxx
  • The Worst Game Ever
  • Munchkin (original & Cthulhu)


from SpiceWorld https://ift.tt/2poEvME
via IFTTT

manchester spice corps