Thursday

Getting ready to go to my first Spiceworld and I'm confused...

Sorry, these are all stupid questions - I'm dumb. This is my first Spiceworld and I want to make sure I have my ducks in a row here:

  • When I pay the $199 or whatever the price is at the time - what is that for? I'm assuming that definitely does NOT include air, hotel, transportation, lodging, etc... obviously? If that's the case...
  • How do I book the appropriate hotel so I'm not 548987 miles from the event? Is there is a deal on hotels hosting the event or something?
  • I'm wanting to bring my spouse, anything I should know about that?
  • Dress code or can I show up in my birthday suit? Anything else I should know? I plan on staying for the entire dang thang.

Thanks in advance for the help!



from SpiceWorld https://ift.tt/2EF0nN5
via IFTTT

manchester spice corps